Skip to main content
Hey Wait! Whom are you trying to impress! Be yourself … true relations are always effortless!
Last evening was really good ! Because I think I found myself back ! I always say the worst you can do to yourself is getting influenced by something and someone which makes you lose your identity. But then I guess I had myself gotten influenced by Hyderbad city and some people I found here which had dragged me away from my own true self.
Fortunately I always stayed away from the so called “rat race” during my entire student life! I agree I have been an over-enthusiastic scholar! But then that has been my nature, the little nerdy variety of candidates with spectacles on their eyes and with schedule in their hand, but luckily with no interest in others doing the same. I have had my own set of goals, my own set of regulations, my own set of definitions for work and fun. And trust me I have been happy! I don’t know what made me follow the crowd in the city of Hyderabad! May be a sense of loneliness which needed company and constantly echoed ““live like romans in Rome”, or maybe a sense of insecurity which said “adapt to them or be cornered out”  ...I realize I have tried to build good relations with all the efforts from my side. . . did what so ever I could for them but with no reciprocation ! I have tried to put in the best of efforts at my work... Worked like a commercial contrary to my true nature! But then again with no appreciation. It would not be wrong if I say I was used up in both personal and professional aspects and why? Simple.. Because I allowed myself to be used up.
But whatsoever it has been I am glad I went through this phase to realize there are only a handful of people in this big fat world who will like you and be with you for what you are ! I believe everyone has an individuality and the least we can do for ourselves is to protect it. Count and see, with how many people can you be truly yourselves, how many relations are effortless and productive in your life, how many people are there for you when you really need them. I am so sure your count will not even exceed your ten fingers. Consider yourselves lucky to have those handful of people in your life, put all the efforts you can for those who really deserve it. I don’t see a need for Impressing the rest. True relations are effortless, don’t kill yourself and loose your true self for being with the rest… happiness and positivity will automatically follow. Be happy with the handful of people who truly care about your existence! Don’t allow the others to simply crowd up in your mind at least! Life is too short, be yourself!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veggies/Non-veggies! We choose or we follow!

Bored with my daily routine, and it being a Sunday I planned to go out to shop a little last week! On my way I stopped the auto fella to have a look at the plant nursery to see if I can get something to put in my terrace area. I was over whelmed by the way people were engrossed looking after plants there, someone was spraying water over the leaves while someone was mixing the manure with some insecticides, looking around I was about to step on a tiny sapling when one vendor interrupted me and said “Madam watch out, it will die” “Oops Sorry” I said and stepped aside. I was tempted to take some saplings for my home I sat there for some half an hour where I asked them about the different saplings they had and took three of them. After which I took some instructions on how I should nurture them, how many times to water, how much sunlight is needed etc so that they can grow the best. Within that very short span itself I felt the plants are alive! They need to be taken care of, they need t...

Ranveer Allahbadia is just the tip of the iceberg! #digitalworld

  In a recent incident, popular podcaster and YouTuber Ranveer Allahbadia faced widespread criticism for making an inappropriate remark that was deemed unacceptable by many. Thank God for that, or else we are now a society where everything under the sun is rather normalised. I wouldn’t repeat the remark here, I can’t, it's out of my scope to write anything like that. Anyway, after that so-called remark on a show run by a popular comedian, Samay Raina was aired and shared, the internet was set on fire. I casually opened my Twitter on Sunday and was taken aback by the clip which was being circulated. It looked something like this: Some people, popular in the world of the internet sitting on a panel and roasting a contestant that stood in front of them. A highly vulgar remark was made by Ranveer, and the rest of the panel members along with the audience joined in laughter and applause. ‘Ah! Isn’t all this becoming rather common nowadays!’ was my first reaction, following which ...

Health beyond COVID-19!

None of us had imagined that we would ever see a crisis in health as huge as the one that we are witnessing currently.   One disease and the entire world has come to a standstill. But then, what is life if we can predict it? Coronavirus, which has shaken everyone with its massive spread, has slowly moved towards community spread in India. Reasons for its relatively slower rise in numbers here can be various. The timely and stringent actions taken by the government, our immunity to survive it due to poor overall hygiene of the country; or the relatively larger number of infections that we already face. However, fear of rising numbers remains, because we are a densely populated land. The losses that COVID has caused are many and grave but then, there is one good thing that it has brought to us as a country. It is our efforts to improve our existing healthcare system. It will be premature to say if these efforts are temporary or permanent but it’s very positive to see how w...